I used 15 colors of Palette from Knit Picks, 3,5mm needles.
For a first intarsia projet, it was hard. Link is ok but Zelda looks a little weird.
Notes about the construction:
CO 48. Work 1 herringbone braid. 1 white round. Work the heart chart. 1 white round with 6 increases. Second herringbone braid.
Start the mitten. The background is: 2 rows main color, r3= 1mc, 1bc. r4=1bc, 1mc.
I made a double increase for the thumb every 2 rounds until there is 15 sts increased (when the thumb was worked I picked up 4 more sts.)
For the top, I worked 2 double decreases every round.
If you want to try and have some questions (I know that my notes are not completes), I will be happy to help.
Libellés : projet